News & Updates
Institute Fee Structure
Fee Refund Rule
No Dues Form
-21 April 2014
Click Here To Download.
Please read this very carefully before going ahead with the registration process. For any clarifications mail to academics @mnnit.ac.in
Payment of Fees
The institute fee can be paid through following schemes.
1. By Draft: This scheme is only for
All drafts must be made in favour of MNNIT Fee Account A/C No: 30981350206 payabale at ALLAHABAD
2. By SBI-Collect Scheme: This facility can be used to deposit Institute fee by following methods.
The mess fees can be paid through a Demand Draft only. Refer the fee structure for the amount. The Demand Draft of the mess fee is to be made in the favour of "Chief Warden, MNNIT Allahabad" payable at Allahabad.
Steps for Online Registration
1. Login to the portal using your registration number and password as entered by you during the registration process of last semester.You will be directed to your profile. Please see that your personal data is correct and upto date. If you find any discrepancy in the non editable fields contact to Dean Academics Office with proper proof.
2. Click the Registeration button on right side of your home page. You will be redirected to registration portal where you have to perform the following steps in order to complete your online registration.
3. The tab marked "Update Information" will now be activated. Fill in the details asked on the portal and submit the form.
4. Now the Portal's "Select Slot" tab will be activated. Select a slot according to your convenience (Please refer to the link Registration Slots for information about all the slots). If there are no available slots then contact the webteam immediately.
5. The Button marked "Pay Fees" will now be activated. Select the mode of payment. In order to pay your fees using Sbi-Collect Go through following Instructions.
6.Now Fill the appropriate details on "Pay Fees" link according to your mode of payment. For eg. If your mode of payment is draft then fille in the draft details properly .For Sbi-collect fill your transaction id and date. Please do not Enter the Draft Details of Mess Fee.
Please fill the details carefully as they will be needed to resolve your payment. Any mistake may left your transaction unresolved
NOTE: All students registering as day scholars (except Part-time (M.Tech./Ph.D.) and Faculty) must submit a fee for Rukhsat 200/- in Chief Warden account, A/c No. 5 Vijaya Bank, MNNIT-Allahabad Branch, Allahabad.
7. The Button marked "Print Forms" will now be activated. Read all the instructions, download the forms and complete all the formalities.
All the phd candidates are required to submit proforma mailed earlier and can be download from download section
Instructions for DASA candidates
1.If you have submitted DASA fees through SWIFT MESSAGE, report to Dean Office with receipt of the payment for confirmation of the payment.
2.If you have submitted DASA fees through Draft, deposit the DD in Accounts Section, get receipt and report to Dean [Academic] office.
3.Report respective departments for physical registration in your alloted slots.
Steps for On-Campus Registration
1.Report at the respective hostels and submit the mess fees.
2.Submit Undertaking Forms.
3.Report for registration in your allotted slot in your respective departments.
Students are advised to reach the venue one hour prior to the starting time of their slot so as to complete all the formalities beforehand.
You must be present in Person during On-Campus Registration.
Proxy Registration is not allowed under any circumstances.
Please register at the counter allotted to you in the registration form.
You will not be allowed to register at any other counter.
For any queries at any stage please mail to email@example.com